NAVIGATING THROUGH COVID-19
Dear Friends and Family,
As COVID-19 continues to spread throughout the CSRA, our guests and employees’ health and safety are our number one priority. Any employee that tests positive within our restaurants, we will be following the CDC guidelines below:
- If an employee tests positive, they will quarantine for 14 days until cleared by a health care professional to return to work.
- All other employees that may have been exposed will self monitor for symptoms and wear cloth face coverings when in public. If they develop symptoms, they should notify their supervisor and stay home.
- They are not required to work if they do not feel safe.
- When cleaning and disinfecting the restaurant, this includes but is not limited to the CDC protocol that we already have in place. Additionally, we will hire a sanitation professional to completely disinfect the restaurant after 24 hours of learning of a positive case (the recommended time)
- We continue to urge our employees to stay safe and follow the recommended guidelines both in and out of work.
The cleaning protocol that we already have in place to keep our guests safe as well as our employees is above.
As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of coronavirus, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep people healthy. Please be assured we have protocols in place and are working with the CDC and local public health officials.
Health and Safety standards have always been our top priority.
Be assured, we are being extra vigilant during this sensitive time. We are taking extra precautions with our staff, purveyors and our guests to follow the guidelines from the CDC and World Health Organization.
- Increasing the frequency for disinfection of high-touch areas with sanitizing solutions that meet EPA recommendations
- We have implemented hand sanitizer stations throughout restaurants
- We’ve instructed anyone who is not feeling well to stay home out of an abundance of caution and self-monitor their symptoms.
- We are requiring all vendors and delivery partners to bolster their own safeguards
The CDC continues to advise the public to take the following steps to protect themselves from coronavirus:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Wear a face mask if you are sick or caring for someone who is sick and unable to wear a face mask
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
We appreciate all of you. Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue serving our communities. We look forward to feeding our local community as we all get through this together. Please keep safe and we hope to see you soon.
Frog Hollow Hospitality